Nobody likes to be sick — especially not now, with COVID-19 on everyone’s mind. But even if you don’t have the novel coronavirus and you’re just down with the regular flu or a common cold, being sick can be miserable. Thankfully, there are a number of things that can help you feel better when you’re under the weather, such as chicken noodle soup, honey-ginger tea, appropriate medications, and lots of rest.
What helps you feel better when you’re sick? Are there any sick-day staples that you always keep on hand, just in case? What restful, low-effort activities do you like to do when you’re not feeling well?
Tell us about the things that help you feel better when you’re sick and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, March 16th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-helps-you-feel-better-when-youre-sick