This year has probably been a mixed bag for all of us — some good things had happened, some bad things too, and a lot of in-between things that we don’t really think about much. As we finish out 2019, let’s reflect on the good things that happened to us this year.
What are some good things that happened to you in 2019? What makes them stand out, out of everything that you experienced? Has these good things changed your life in any way?
Tell us about about the good things that happened to you in 2019 and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, December 30th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-are-some-good-things-that-happened-to-you-in-2019