Good money decisions aren’t just the biggies like increasing your retirement fund contributions or starting a side hustle. They’re also the small choices you make in your day-to-day life that lead to a better financial future: buying generic goods instead of brand-name, delaying a purchase to make sure it’s something you really want, or canceling a subscription you don’t use anymore.
What good money decisions have you made recently? Was it difficult to make these decisions, or did it come naturally to you? What decision has had the most impact on your financial well-being?
Tell us about the good money decisions you’ve made recently and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, January 13th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 13th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-good-money-decisions-have-you-made-recently