The holidays is known as the season of giving, but it’s easy to get caught up in the shopping and the sales and the stuff. Whether you’re giving a gift or receiving one, it’s important to think on the sentiment behind the gesture. Oftentimes, the most memorable gifts are not the most expensive, but the most meaningful.
What was your most memorable gift? Why was this gift the most memorable for you? Do you still have the gift?
Tell us about your most memorable gift and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, December 23rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-was-your-most-memorable-gift