Thanksgiving is all about gratitude, good times with family and friends, and — of course — food. The first two items don’t cost a thing, but if you’re hosting, the cost of making food for a large group of people can catapult your grocery bill into headache territory. And this is before you even factor in decor, cooking supplies, and extra utensils you may need to purchase.
How do you celebrate Thanksgiving on a budget? Are you usually the host or the guest at Thanksgiving? What dishes or tasks do you delegate to other people? Or if you’re usually the guest, what do you offer to do for the host to make things easier on them?
Tell us how you celebrate Thanksgiving on a budget and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, November 18th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 18th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.