As we head into winter and days with more rain, wind, or snow, you’ll probably be spending more time indoors. Outdoor activities are less appealing (and sometimes unsafe) in bad weather, for sure! Still, taking care of your body should be a year-round priority, and it’s important to stay active even when you’re stuck inside.
How do you stay active when it’s cold out? What are some fitness activities that you like to do indoors? Do you go to gyms or indoor recreation centers to work out? If you still like to go out when the weather is less than ideal, what gear do you take with you to make sure you stay warm and safe while you’re outside?
Tell us how you stay active when it’s cold out and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, November 11th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 11th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-how-do-you-stay-active-when-its-cold-out