You don’t have to pay an arm and a leg to celebrate Halloween in style. A little planning and some creativity can help you save lots on everything from candy, to costumes, to spooky decorations inside and outside your home.
What are your tips for a frugal Halloween? How do you save money on candy, costumes, and decorations? Do you keep a budget for Halloween expenses?
Tell us your tips for a frugal Halloween and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, October 28th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 28th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-are-your-tips-for-a-frugal-halloween