Depending on how you feel about sweets (and on any dietary restrictions you may have), leftover Halloween candy be either a blessing or a curse. Ideally, you would’ve picked up just enough candy for all the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood…but how often does that actually happen? If you can’t just eat all of it, you’ll need to find something to do with the leftover candy.
What do you do with leftover Halloween candy? Do you use the candy to make other treats — and if so, what treats? Do you take any steps to avoid having too much candy in the first place?
Tell us what you do with leftover Halloween candy and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, November 4th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 4th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-what-do-you-do-with-leftover-halloween-candy