Food delivery services like GrubHub, UberEats, and DoorDash make it easy to enjoy restaurant food at home, even if the restaurant itself doesn’t deliver. While the fees can get expensive, there’s no denying the convenience when you’re hankering for a certain cuisine but you don’t want to go out.
Do you use food delivery apps? How often? Do you have a favorite?
Tell us whether you use food delivery apps and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 30th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Originally posted at https://www.wisebread.com/ask-the-readers-do-you-use-food-delivery-apps