Sometimes, we have to spend money to save money. For example, switching to energy-efficient light bulbs will help you save on electricity, and getting a low flow shower head means your water bill will go down. And a crock pot (or an Instant Pot if you’re fancy) allows busy families to cook cheap-yet-delicious meals.
What products are helping you save money? Do these products offer other benefits besides saving money? Are there other products that you purchased to save money but have turned out to be total duds?
Tell us about the products that help you save money and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, March 23rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.